2. SCOPE AND APPLICABILITY OF THIS POLICY
3. INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect and process the following information when you access the site when you contact us, or when you register with us or purchase from us:
- Information about you that you give us when you complete the Contact Us form on our website, including your name and title, your address, company details (if any) and contact information such as your telephone number and email address.
- Information when you respond to offers or complete surveys that we may ask you about and which we use for research purposes although you do not have to respond to them;
- Information we may collect with regard to your visits to our website or your calls to us, including technical data regarding the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, your login information to our site, browser details, operating system and platform, the Uniform Resource Locators (URL) details, products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, browsing methods and any phone number used to call us;
- Information we may receive from other sources if you use our other websites or other services we provide. In this case, we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this website. We work closely with business partners (including, for example, demonstrators, sub-contractors providing technical, payment and delivery services, analytics providers, search information providers and credit reference agencies) and we may receive information about you from them.
We do not store credit card details and we rely entirely on our payment partners to provide secure payment services for our customers. In some cases, the information we collect does not identify you personally. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
PURPOSES FOR COLLECTION, STORAGE AND/OR USE OF SENSITIVE PERSONAL DATA OR INFORMATION
The primary purposes for collection, storage and/or use of Sensitive Personal Data or Information is for:
- our business processes, operations and management including but not limited to performance of the business, operation of the services, entering into or performing any contract, maintaining quality of the services, providing support to the products or services you have obtained from us, managing company assets;
- processing your order, corresponding with you, fulfilling your transaction requests and delivering the programs, products, information, and services requested by you or other services related inquiries; to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
- managing Client Contacts profiles including but not limited to the business relationship between the Clients and Client Contacts, administering and developing our business relationship with you, providing you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, record keeping and other general administrative and services related processes;
- ensuring the safety and protection of the rights or property of Pocket Kitchen or its business;
- complying with applicable legal requirements including but not limited to governmental reporting, etc and fulfilling statutory/legal obligations as a service provider under applicable laws, adhering to judicial or administrative orders, compliance with laws;
- contacting you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered by us;
- To administer our site and for internal operations including troubleshooting, security purposes, data analysis, testing and statistical survey purposes; monitoring or recording of certain calls, chats and other interactions relating to the online transactions which may involve you calling us or us calling you and online chats for staff training or quality assurance purposes or to retain evidence of a particular transaction or interaction;
- while conducting daily business/operations such Sensitive Personal Data or Information may be provided to affiliates and associate companies, employees/staff of Pocket Kitchen and Third Party’s for the purpose of processing such Sensitive Personal Data or Information for or on our behalf including but not limited to helping us to perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support/support services, arrange for deliveries of programs, products, information, and services etc;
- direct marketing and promotional purposes (for example to invite you to provide us with feedback on our products and services);
- operating website, improving the content of our website to offer you better products and/or services and to ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you; and
If you do not want us to use your personal or company contact data for our marketing purposes or to send you details about special offers, third parties or other information which we think may be of interest to you please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data.
STORING AND PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We limit access to Your Sensitive Personal Data or Information to members of our team/employees of Pocket Kitchen/Third Party’s who We believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information for the purpose of performing their duties. We have strict confidentiality obligations that apply to such members/employees of Pocket Kitchen/Third Party’s. Failure to meet these obligations may result in disciplinary and other actions, including dissolution of a contract, termination of employment and criminal prosecution.
Your personal data will not be disclosed to any third parties except to our business partners that assist us in providing our products and services to you, or as required by law. We shall only use your payment card/account details in order to process your order and we shall not disclose or share your payment card/account details with third parties except as set out in this clause or as required by law.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal data to third parties if:
- We sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Vorwerk or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, or to protect our rights and property, or our safety and that of our customers and third parties. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. While we will take reasonable steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of any information transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk.
You must keep confidential any personal security codes and passwords that we may give you (or that you choose) for your access to certain areas of the website, and comply with any instructions that we may give you in order to keep such details confidential and safe.
YOUR RIGHTS AND CONTROL OF YOUR INFORMATION
You have the right to, at any time:
- Access the information we hold about you in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. Any access request may be subject to a small fee to cover our costs;
- Ask for your information to be corrected or updated;
- Ask us to remove your information from our records;
- Tell us if you do not want us to use your information for our own direct marketing purposes. We expressly do not pass your personal data on to third parties for direct marketing purposes.
To do this, you can tick the appropriate box on the form(s) we use to collect your information or by contacting us via the Contact Us tab on the website.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our business partners and other third party sites of interest. If you follow a link to any of these websites, you will have left our site and you should note that we do not have any control over such websites. We do not accept any responsibility or liability for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites. Please check the applicable privacy policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
If any of the terms or definitions used in this Policy are ambiguous, the definitions established under the IT Act shall apply.
For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is “Pocket Kitchen LLP”, with registered company number PAN number AAUFP2357H and with trading address 2nd Floor, No. 105/90/1, Survey No. 9/1, Byatarayanapura Villlage, Bellary Road, OPP. GKVK Campus , Near Shell Petrol Pump, Yelahanka Hobli, Bangalore-560092.